Once again Manitoba Ag Days is expected to be a launch pad for a wide range of new farming technology and products.
“All new products are listed in the show guide and on the website at www.agdays.com,” Kristen Phillips, Manitoba Ag Days general manager said. “All qualifying entries are judged and the Best New Product Award is presented at the show. Winner of the Best New Product 2016 was MacDon with its R1 Series pull-type disc mower.”
There are 17 new products at the show this year, Phillips said, including:
- Setter Manufacturing’s Drylobag, a grain storage system that incorporates aeration to dry grain. A fan pumps controlled air into the airport pipes and is evenly distributed through the grain to absorb moisture. Moist air escapes through outlet pipes on opposite side of bag. Once dried, the bag doubles as storage.
- Phiber Manufacturing is showcasing its Dash Delivery System it says can increase sprayer productivity by significantly reducing fill times. The operator is able to preload multiple chemicals while keeping them separate. The preload tanks auto rinse each time they empty. The Dash DS can be individually configured for different deck and tanker trailer needs.
- Committed Ag Supply is showcasing solutions that are designed to deliver real value for farmers — reducing crop inputs, boosting yields, and increasing profits, with agricultural intelligence services. That may include flying your own agricultural drone in combination with its FarmLens data processing service or choose a complete drone and data processing solution.
- Seed Hawk: Seed Hawk Seeding Systems now feature Väderstad’s Fenix III Meter — the world’s most advanced metering technology. The Fenix III Meter provides exceptionally accurate seeding, reliable performance and easy maintenance. In all fields and conditions, growers can count on the Fenix III to deliver early, even emergence and the opportunity for their best yields. Details are at SeedHawkSeeder.com.
- BEST Environmental Technologies: TM-Agricultural is a proprietary formulation that is applied to the plant and the soil’s existing micro-organisms. It helps to stimulate strains of beneficial microbes that have been dormant, helping to increase and activate bacteria in the soil.