The agriculture sector has a new-found focus on building a safety culture and Ag Days is committed to fostering this positive development.
“The Farm Safety feature is growing again with 13 entries this year,” said Kristen Phillips, Manitoba Ag Days general manager. “These products are showcased throughout the show with specially designed farm safety feature signage.”
According to Phillips, organizers of the massive agriculture show also took steps on their own to make sure Manitoba Ag Days was a safer place for patrons and visitors.
“The Manitoba Ag Days board made a board decision for all to become first aid and CPR trained so that we have more trained staff at the show,” said Phillips.
“As a board, we all completed the St. John Ambulance training recently to be ready for Manitoba Ag Days 2019, so that if an issue arises there are more people available and trained to act quickly.”
Manitoba Ag Days Farm Safety feature 2019:
- Bushel Plus — Booth #1831 Barn 4
- Eclipse Fire & Safety Ltd. — Booth #1302 MNP Hall
- Lakeshore Sales — Booth #1802 Barn 4
- Manitoba Farm Rural & Northern Support Services — Booth #1216 Westoba Place Concourse
- Manitoba Hydro — Booth #249 UCT Pavilion
- Never Spill Spout — Booth #402 City Square Exhibition Hall
- Northern Strands — Booth 1819 Barn 4
- Omnilyte — Booth 477 City Square Exhibition Hall
- Raczynski Sales — Booth 420 City Square Exhibition Hall
- Redfern Farm Services — Booth #690 Brandon Curling Club
- Rostech Electronics — Booth #1131 Westoba Place Concourse
- Salford Group — Booth 916 Kinsmen Arena
- The Manitoba Farm Safety Program — Booth #249 UCT Pavilion