* Soy rises half a pct after two sessions of decline * US soy 53 pct harvested versus 5-yr average of 66 pct * Brazil soy planting 10 pct complete, slowest in 6 years * Wheat up, in line with EU market ahead of Egypt tender (Updates after European markets open, adds detail) By Naveen
SYDNEY, Oct 21 (Reuters) – U.S. corn futures fell on Tuesday as forecasts for dry weather fuelled expectations that harvesting would progress rapidly. FUNDAMENTALS * Chicago Board of Trade front-month corn fell 0.22 percent to $3.47-1/2 a bushel, having gained 0.1 percent in the previous session. * Front-month soybeans were unchanged at $9.44-1/4 a bushel,
* Soy prices retreat after rallying on harvest delays
Oct 20 (Reuters) – Chicago Mercantile Exchange live cattle futures were set to open mixed on Monday as investors await clear fundamental market direction, traders said.
* Soybeans drop to lowest since Oct. 14 on dry weather
* Soybeans fall 1 percent as rains exit U.S. crop belt * Forecasts promise dry spell; farmers to step up harvest * Wheat higher on short-covering, technical strength * Corn, wheat, soybeans on track to post weekly gains (New throughout; updates prices, adds quote; changes dateline, previous LONDON, changes byline) By Julie Ingwersen CHICAGO, Oct
Oct 17 (Reuters) – Chicago Mercantile Exchange lean hogs futures turned higher on Friday, supported by short-covering ahead of the weekend, traders said.
* Corn up 6 pct this week, biggest gain since May 2013
Oct 16 (Reuters) – Cash basis bids for corn weakened in the U.S. Midwest on Thursday as farmers prepared to speed up the pace of harvest after rain-related delays, grain merchants said. * Cash basis bids for soybeans held mostly steady. * Forecasts for warmer, drier weather in the Corn Belt fueled expectations that harvests
Oct 16 (Reuters) – Chicago Mercantile Exchange lean hogs futures fell for a third day in a row on Thursday, weighed on by Wednesday’s weaker cash and wholesale pork prices, traders said.